System Expertise in Submersibles, Robotics and Industrial Automation
International Submarine Engineering Ltd. (ISE) is a world leader in the design and integration of autonomous and remotely operated robotic vehicles and terrestrial robotics. The company has evolved a unique skill set for turning concepts into solutions. Integrating complex projects utilizes the company’s resources from industrial design, real-time software engineering and embedded systems to prototyping, testing, and quality control.
ISE is a high technology engineering company engaged in the development and manufacture of subsea, land and space robotic systems with mature expertise in the following areas:
- Development, manufacture and maintenance of Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUVs)
- Development, manufacture and maintenance of Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs) for subsea operation
- Development, manufacture and maintenance of human occupied (HO) submersibles
- Development of unique subsea systems for individual requirements in the offshore oil industry.
- Development of unique subsea systems for individual requirements in the public sector
- Development and manufacture of hydraulic, pneumatic, and electric robotic manipulators
- Development of custom teleoperated and autonomous robotic systems
- Development of robotic systems for nuclear applications
- Development of communications and real-time control systems
ISE offers a range of capabilities from feasibility studies through detailed analysis and design, to systems development and field support. We place great emphasis on developing equipment to meet individual customer requirements and operational demands.
The capabilities of ISE are firmly centered with our diverse, experienced and knowledgeable staff. This team has laid the foundation that has enabled access of ISE products and service to hundreds of customers and applications the world over for over 4 decades.
For more information Download ISE’s corporate profile
For an overview of ISE’s Project History See the following